Volunteering at St Luke’s is all about you.
Whether you want to try something new, apply existing expertise, or pass on what you know, there’s something here for everyone.
Learn, share, inspire.
Some of the ways in which
you can get involved:
• Gardening • Landscaping • Carpentry • Construction
• General repairs and maintenance • Surveying
• Heritage preservation • Historical research
• Media • Photography • Filmmaking
• Marketing • Graphic design • Arts
• Wellbeing • Religious studies and activities
• Events • Administration
This is not an exhaustive list, if there’s somewhere in particular
you want to contribute, or skills you want to apply let us know!